Monday, October 8, 2012

More Studio Pics

As most of you know who have been following my blog, my studio flooded several months ago. Nothing was damaged, but everything had to be put in storage while the walls were torn up, rebuilt, and painted. Here are some updated photos of the new space....




Most of my analog synthesizers are close to the modular synths so that they can interconnect and interact easily with each other.  I use mostly Roland DIN Sync to connect all of my clocks and sync tones together.  I have a homemade 6- way DIN Sync multiple that connects multiple sequencers and drum machines together at the same time. Most of the MIDI equipment is close to each other as well.  I don't have the same rules for electric pianos or string machines since they are usually used on their own.

                                
                          




No comments:

Post a Comment