Sunday, April 10, 2022

News and Updates

 After a very successful orchestra collaboration, we are talking about additional future collaboration efforts, which is incredible and exciting.

I am working with Robert Gutschow on new Pivot Clowj songs.  So far, there are 4 songs and I am so happy with the way they are turning out.  More to come on this in the near future.  

I am often buying and looking for instruments that I don't have to add to my collection.  Most recently, I found a Firstman SQ01, an upright bass, some Hungarian guitar-like instruments, and a one of a kind glass carillon made by famous glass artist Dominick Labino.  

I am doing more consulting on the side with various synth and electronic music manufacturers.  There are some cool and interesting things that will be coming out - none that I can actually speak of yet, but I will when the time is right and I have a green light.

The new Sound of Ceres album was partly recorded and produced in my studio.  I believe the release date is set for June so keep an eye out for that.  

Finally, I am starting to look into playing and performing post the COVID hiatus.  Please contact me if you are looking to book or have information or contacts on booking in your area. 


thanks, 

Jon S.

No comments:

Post a Comment