Friday, October 2, 2020

a note about digital files and such... Vinyl

 Just a note to let everyone know that the Death of Conversation vinyl DOES come with a digital download card and DOES include all of the same files that are on the bandcamp page.  If you have ordered both (and I know one or two of you have), then I would be happy to return the funds to you.  If you were happy to just get the tracks ahead of receiving the vinyl and couldn't wait! then it is your choice whether you want me to refund your download costs or not.  I leave it up to you but more than anything, I want to be fair.

Also know that although the Fireworks vinyl does not come with a card, I do send the files out via email when I send out vinyls.  If you have ordered the Fireworks vinyl in the past and did not get the digital files, then please contact me and I can get those to you.

thank you, 


Jon S.

No comments:

Post a Comment