Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Thank you for reading my blog.  Please be sure to check out the Soundcloud links as well as the Youtube links.  Also, please note that my email was hijacked a few months ago - and although I immediately corrected this issue, I have been blacklisted by numerous entities, including gmail.  I have wanted to migrate over to my gmail account anyway, so please update your records and know that if you want to send me a personal email, I will be reading them on my old account, but not sending... whereas, I can read AND send from my gmail acount.  what is it?  you might ask...

art of travelogue, of course - but all one word and followed by the "at" sign and you know the rest.  :)

I have been very much obsessed with the idea of a hybrid instrument of strings and chimes.  I am experimenting with some things regarding this and will share if anything interesting comes out of it.

in the meantime, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment