Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Akron Symphony Orchestra, EarthQuaker Devices, and another recent photo.

 I will be performing a piece that I wrote for orchestra this March with the Akron Symphony Orchestra!  I am super excited about how this is coming together.  The piece is based off of 3 themes of mine from previous works (originally instrumentals for short films and video games), and worked into a piece, with the help of arranger Jake Gunner Walsh, that I titled "Confluence".   My role in the performance will be dynamically editing effects via EarthQuaker Devices effects that different instruments of the orchestra are running through.  It should be a blast and will be a unique opportunity and experience.  If you are in the Akron area, please look at the March schedule of the Akron Symphonic Orchestra - Specifically March 5th!




No comments:

Post a Comment