The Popvox interview and online performance is now posted on Youtube. It can also be watched on Facebook under the [pop.vox.presents] group.
Please watch, comment, and share the link below.
For anyone on Facebook, please sign up for this event:
I will be performing a couple of songs and will be giving a short interview with Philip.
Please check out my bandcamp page:
Where I have digitally rereleased all EPs, compilation tracks, remixes, and some unreleased tracks as well!
Also know that these tracks plan to be on all streaming platforms in the very near future.
I finished another remix and posted it here for your listening enjoyment.
The original version can be found on my album 'Death of Conversation'.
Travelogue 'Death of Conversation' needs your help in promotion! There are several ways you can help outside of purchasing the album:
1. Tell your friends about it.
2. Streaming counts. If you are out-and-about or at work and have access to Pandora, Apple Music, Youtube music, etc, find the album and stream it... or even create a channel for it.
3. Post comments and reviews where applicable.
4. Let me know of any radio shows, magazines, or blogs that you think that I should contact.
5. Share, like, and subscribe to channels on Youtube, this blog, Soundcloud, Facebook, etc.
Thank you! and especially thank you if you are already doing even one of the things listed above.
Here is a remix that my good friend Steve Madsen made for me.
If the link doesn't work below, then you can find it on my soundcloud page: https://soundcloud.com/jon-sonnenberg
I have worked with Steve on and off throughout the years, playing in each others bands, He was in Optic Rain among a slew of other bands since and remains a great friend to this day.
Ronnie Martin (Joy Electric/Said Fantasy) said this about Death of Conversation:
'One of my dearest friends, Jon Sonnenberg, just released a new album that has been years in the making, and so worth the wait. A sonic visionary if ever there was one'.
I am very touched by the encouragement, support, and enthusiasm over the years. Thank you!