Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Albums that will be available online

albums online
 
I have had several requests over the years to put the following albums online.
 
The Winter EP
Telegraph EP
It's not as if it were the end of the world... that was yesterday
 
 
I am pleased to announce that I am in the process of uploading these.  I know that it has been a long time since I talked about some of these - and I apologize for the wait.  As soon as I get all the lyrics, descriptions, etc up, I will start putting links to these digital releases.  I hope to finish this by the end of Spring Break.
 
I will also be releasing live albums of Pivot Clowj from 1994-1996 as well as many previously unreleased tracks from the studio archives.
 
I will also eventually be posting The Noise is only Temporary, Imaginary Hospitals, and Art of Conversation as well.
 
These will be on the Travelogue and Pivot Clowj  Band Camp pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment